This application is signed with Apple, but you may need to go into: System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General > then set ‘Allow apps to be downloaded from’ to be ‘Mac App Store and identified developers’.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a video call?
- What firewall changes do I need to make to use this service?
- How do I call a Skype for Business address using your VC-Connect platform
- How do I test my video is working?
- Troubleshooting tips
- Getting the best from video conferencing
- Including the PIN in the dial string to bypass the PIN entry screen
- Local Country Telephone Dialling Numbers
- How do I register to your video platform?
- Any hints and tips to get the best from video conferencing?