You can find the details on in this Help Center article. This list is frequently updated as new locations become available to us. IF you are an Enterprise customer, this list can also be found in our VC-Control application, via the VMR 'Settings' screen, under 'Telephone Numbers'. It's in this 'Settings' screen where you can also find the 'Conference ID' and PIN numbers that you would require.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a video call?
- What firewall changes do I need to make to use this service?
- How do I call a Skype for Business address using your VC-Connect platform
- How do I test my video is working?
- Troubleshooting tips
- Getting the best from video conferencing
- Including the PIN in the dial string to bypass the PIN entry screen
- Local Country Telephone Dialling Numbers
- How do I register to your video platform?
- Any hints and tips to get the best from video conferencing?